Mar 12, 2009

Adoration

adoration

Kayla really adores Kristin. Actually, they really adore each other. I love watching them interact together, and seeing how Kayla looks up to Kristin, as if she's the most important person in the world. Last weekend, Selina took Kayla to a schoolmates birthday party and I spent the day with Kristin. Kristin kept asking about Kayla.....when she was coming back, how she misses her, where is she....etc. Then I found out Kayla was asking the same things, and how she misses Kristin, she wants Kristin, she wants to see Kristin. It's amazing to witness the bond between them.

What is also amazing is how much Kayla loves her fruits and vegetables. By the time I had finished taking this shot, she had eaten more than half of this carrot, which is not an easy task, since it was raw.

what's up doc

18 comments:

  1. Great photos as always! Kayla has got some strong teeth! I wish my twins liked vegees as much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too adorable. Such lovely girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your work is: Stunning!


    Jw Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:38 PM

    Aww that's so sweet! I wish my sister and I were that close!

    Oh and by the way, someone made a Wordle for this blog. http://www.wordle.net/gallery/wrdl/644050/kristinandkayla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tom, yeah, she has really strong teeth. By the time I finished shooting (about 3-4 minutes) she had already eaten half of the carrot.

    Thanks Heather : )

    Thanks James!

    Hi Jayme, yeah, I can't get over how much they love each other. Even with all the fighting and bickering, they really do adore each other.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your cute daughters are really cute!!

    n ur picture!!!uhhh...really2 awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ws pang and Artdeep : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Their relationship is so special. :) The pictures are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks mushroommeadows : ) They can be so sweet to each other sometimes, but then when they fight, it's war, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous6:44 PM

    I love showing off your photos....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post, your kids are so sweet! Your pictures are great as always. gives me some good inspiration when I have kids one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks colepack : )

    Thanks Eric : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful and informative pages! Thanks.

    www.anadiacombento.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great as always! I like your low key images a lot, great variation on the vivid colors your images usually display!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks jb.

    Hi Roeland, thanks, I like to mix it up every once in a while ; )

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your work is beautiful. I cannot remember who referred me to your work, oh but once I do, he/she is getting a BIG thanks. It is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous11:08 PM

    Hi! I just discovered this blog! Great photos! Your kids are just so sweet! Kristin is such a beautiful girl and Kayla is just ssooooo Cute!! :) These photos sometimes make me want to have little girls of my own!

    ReplyDelete